EGYSEC 2018 is organised under the patronage of HE Prime Minister Sherif Ismail and HE Magdy Abdul Ghaffar, Minister of Interior and is the largest international event for the security and safety industries. Alongside an exhibition showcasing the latest technologies, products and services, the conference ensures you are up to date with the latest trends and opportunities in Egypt and the wider region.
Growth in the security and safety market in Egypt and the wider MENA region has been caused by fast growth, increasing infrastructure and an understanding of the need to deploy effective preventative measures.
Spending in the MENA region is expected to reach more than 200bn USD by 2020:
- Cyber security market will grow to USD 9.56 billion
- Fire and safety market estimated to grow to USD 4.4 billion
- Homeland security market is predicted to reach USD 34 billion
- Physical security market is estimated to grow to USD 10.9 billion
- Global physical security market to grow to USD 109.3 billion
- Global perimeter security market size to grow to USD 20 billion
- Infrastructure protection spending to reach USD 13 billion
Endorsed by the Government with attendance from leading companies interested in ensuring that their organisations and departments are effectively equipped to deal with the huge range of threats facing them, EGYSEC 2018 will be attended by:
- End Users
- Service Providers
Where they will find all of the security and safety products and services all under one roof.